Alexander Randolph, Inc. provides comprehensive tax services for individuals as well as small and mid-sized businesses. We work with our clients year round, not just during the tax filing season, to provide sound tax strategies to help minimize their tax liabilities. Our tax professionals help clients develop a tax plan targeted to their specific needs. For our individual clients, we often integrate strategies for retirement planning, estate planning, income shifting and timing of payments. For business clients, we periodically review overall business plans to insure that tax implications are considered when corporate strategies are being formulated. Our tax professionals keep abreast of the latest tax developments and advise clients as necessary when tax strategies need to be modified.
- Preparation of personal, corporate, partnership and trust income tax returns
- Personal, corporate and partnership tax planning
- Identifying the tax ramifications of personal and business transactions
- Tax representation before the IRS and state revenue departments
For our individual clients:
- For helpful tax information, please visit our “Taxes Quick Guide”. This online reference guide provides information on a variety of tax topics and will answer many of the typical taxpayer questions.
- Another useful reference on various financial planning topics can be found on the following website www.360financialliteracy.org.
Please contact us if you would like more information on how we can put our team of experienced tax and accounting professionals to work for you.